Saturday, January 31, 2009

random thoughts

I am sick w/ a cold and not feeling very inspired. Nevertheless I managed to finish my dogs ATCs for the atcsforall site :) I'm rather proud of myself and my personal favourite is the blue, green combo. I'm also working on several other swaps. Creating is the only thing that keeps me going because this week was full of self image issues and negative feelings :/ often I wish I could switch off my brain because I think and feel too much. I'm very OCD about my thoughts and some issues are so traumatic (although of trivial importance) that they're played and replayed on my mind like a broken record. It could be an event, the way someone treats me etc.. It does not matter whether I know that person or not. When it's stuck, it's stuck and I'm good for a few rounds of "I hate myself and wish to die". The woes of poor self esteem eh?

I also had to wash the "kids" and that was tiring. They're just a bunch of stinky, hyper active puppies! Even their mom can't control them and I wonder if we should sell one more. Right now we've 5 dogs, amongst 3 puppies. I love watching them from the balcony. See how cute they can be-they're so short that they can't reach to the top-:


miss lulu and tipotam (he's growing in width than height!)


with mama

Jeez I feel a head ache coming :/ Below are the scans of 2 of my atcs. The rest are *here*


No comments:

Post a Comment