Sunday, February 1, 2009

paris fatbook


paris fatbook page

Spent the day working on a prototype of my fat page for the paris themed swap fatbook. I'm rather happy with it. The only requirement is to use any item from the collagestuff website (i love this website). I used vintage papers, fleur brown and angel wings german scrap, eiffel sequins, vintage brown lace, tim holtz "creative muse" stamps (love his products line: grungy and inspiring), and printed collage sheets from digitalcollagesheets.com (used as transfer for the ferry wheel and the girl). I'm getting the hang of using layers for my backgrounds. Used ton of acrylics and gesso/gel medium as well and stamps from paperartsy.

I believe the best thing that has happened to me so far "artistically" is:
1. buying bernie berlin's "artisttrading card workshop" book off ebay *highly recommended"
2. joining atcsforall.com

I'm not that prolific in creating but when I do, it goes like boom and I enjoy getting my hands dirty to make my own bgrounds lately. It's a nice addition to simply cut and paste.

I started reading the chronicles of narnia again. yes i'm rather bored lately so thanks god for books

No comments:

Post a Comment