Sunday, November 22, 2009

i forgot to add

I received most of my ebay goodies on Saturday!(thanks to JGZ who was kind enough to collect my packets at the PO as I was working and could not do so) It was like christmas! I am such an ebay whore and rubberstamps junkie!

my haul:
- 5 Tim Holtz rubber stamps plates: 40% off regular price. A deal!
- sassaras lass "you're a dear" clear stamps
-3 glimmer mists
-purple onions unmounted stamps at sale price
-Tim Holtz time stencil "time"
-several vintage pages from collagestuffs: japanese dictionary, webster pages, geography pages etc
- "wreck this journal" by Keri Smith- I'm still undecided what to think about it
-tiny metal roses in black, eiffel tower charms and tiny puzzle pieces

Oh joy to the world! I'm still waiting for my tae bo DVDs, some more glimmer mists and a few arty books! yay for online shopping and nay for my credit card :S

No comments:

Post a Comment