Wednesday, December 22, 2010

tired



I've been hearing this song in several shops in the mall. I could not find the version I heard which was sung by a woman. cute song but hey who wants to think about their exes in this holiday season? My ever favourite is still Have yourself a little christmas by frank sinatra..For some reason it makes me nostalgic and makes me think of snow falling quietly outside while you're inside sipping a warm coffee or walking.



I'm tired and will have to work for the holidays, which does not really bug me as I've no one to celebrate with anyway. It's just the winter season is CRAZY when it comes to calls, as everyone then are changing their plans or rescheduling due to snow storms..ick oh well at least time flies? hehehe

My co-worker has a daughter who likes to include love notes in her lunch. last time she was showing me how her daughter wrote "mom i wandered what are you getting me for my birthday?". her birthday is the 24th dec and it was so sweet to read her note. My co worker was saying how she's getting her daughter a scooter for her bday and a piano for christmas and that she-my collegue- can't wait to see her daughter's face as she knows she's dying to get a scooter. aaawwww soo sweet. Christmas is really for kids. My colleague is the same age as me, well 1 year older and already has two kids (6 and 4). Sometimes I wonder how different is it to live for someone. I mean once you form a family and have kids, the meaning of your life changes as then you invest yourself in your kids' future. I guess it's a new meaning to the verb to love?

babies and kids are cute: they smell good, make you smile, cheer up your day with their innocent remarks and spontaneous reactions, they don't calculate and are just themselves unlike us adults. Still their cuteness won't convince me to have one of my own like i was telling my co-worker. i just can't imagine carrying one for nine month although it must be quite an "experience" to be pregnant and give life ..i guess that's why so many people feel that giving birth is almost like a miracle :)

anyway i 'm off to bed. i broke the bank today and well..i have such a weak will power infront of 50% off sales :/

No comments:

Post a Comment