Sunday, September 12, 2010

grinding my teeth


I'm looking for an apartment, earlier than anticipated but I'm tired of being there and getting additional stress and health issues. My body is on the verge of cracking down but I have to grind my teeth and bear with it until I find something more appropriate. Who knew that immigrating would be that painful despite going back to a country where I've lived for 5 years?

I've to work tomorrow and already I feel like breaking down..At least I am losing weight w/o much effort..


1 comment:

  1. I hope you find a new place to live, and soon! I know exactly how you feel - I moved back home after 11 years, and it´s been a lot more difficult than I ever thought. fortunately it´s been good too, and I have a feeling it will only get better!
    you are most welcome! I´m a firm believer in karma, I think what you give out is what you get back, so I hope when the day comes when I need a bit extra time I´ll get it too. actually, I have been there, and the people over at AFA and iATCs really are the most kind and generous I´ve ever met, I think. at least "my" crowd... :D

    ReplyDelete