Friday, September 3, 2010

TGIF

Bad work day. been messing up all morning and had bad calls which left me without energy for the rest of the day. Another person resigned from the job. I was shocked because he was really good and did well in the test etc..So after all, ppl telling us that we'll be only three were correct. I'm worried about my situation as well as I am the weakness now in term of performance. I have to work harder on that and improve my communication and thinking skills. sad to say I am still at a stage where I stumble on the phone as speaking english is not my forte -try to understand all these accents and think fast- and I'm slower in processing info as I struggle at understanding my caller. It makes me think of my first and second yr at uni..the EXACT same thing: struggling with understanding and being understood. I even ended feeling sorry for my callers as I asked them to repeat/spell names for me.

Another girl from a former batch was how everyone in her group resigned oO; ZOMG is all I can say. I am going to persist until there's nothing else I can do. I feel frustrated though because I am not performing at the level I know I can and my customer service stinks due to communication issues.

Thanks god for long week-end!

what is done is done..forget about it and move on

No comments:

Post a Comment