Sunday, September 19, 2010

I almost forgot

the simple joy of a cup of tea. I love this cup as it's mega huge and I don't have to refill as often as an average cup. I'm still feeling shitty but decided to take my distance to my surroundings. I have to survive. I need the money in order to move out. Once I move out I can buy things I love to eat, decorate etc.. Patience and resilience is the key right now. I've been under so much pressure that at one point I had no nails to break (Disgusting but I bite/break my nails when stressed) and I also realized that I need more independence than be in a prison. Having a house/roof over your head does not make it a home.

I'm crossing fingers and toes because I do want things to improve and I want to be able to breathe normally again.

No comments:

Post a Comment