Monday, March 22, 2010

cleaning and still cleaning

"Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don't rent them out to tomorrow. Do you know what your doing when you spend a moment wondering how things are going to turn out tomorrow? What am I doing? Your cheating yourself out of today. Today is calling to you, trying to get your attention, but your stuck on tomorrow, and today trickles away like water down a drain. You wake up the next morning and that today you wasted is gone forever. It's now yesterday. Some of those moments may have had wonderful things in store for you, but now you'll never know. ” Jerry Spinelli

“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” Mark Victor Hansen (born 1948)

Yesterday we had a rainy day and it was lovely because I love the smell of rain and wet leaves/soil. It's a welcomed change from the grey overcast we've been having lately. I'm either a sunny or rainy person.. For some reason, cloudy days makes me grumpy :/ my legs and arms ache after my tae bo sessions but I am determined to go to the end. I hope not to strain a muscle or something.

There might be a change of plan in my departure:leaving Thursday instead of Saturday. I've been put on a waiting list for Paris instead of London because my relatives who're coming to pick me up at the airport need to leave Montreal on Sunday than Monday-My aunt could not get her Monday off. To be honest I'll rather transit through Paris to avoid the 8 hours killer transit in Heathrow airport. It'll also give me time to talk to my aunt's sister in law about my plans to stay at her place for a while. If I land on Sunday from London, I've barely time to say hello and we leave the same night. I land at 17:50, shall be out around 18:30 or later after doing the immigration procedures and we need to leave Montreal same day at 21:00 for Toronto. So after 8 hours transit, 20 hours by plane, now i'll be heading for 8 more hours by car to Montreal! It's going to kill me..LOL

oh well let's cross fingers but I do feel bad to leave earlier esp for the bf. Else I'm almost done cleaning upstairs and now I need to remove stuffs in my bedroom. There're so many things I want to bring but I doubt I'll have enough weight :( everything left behind will be obsessively labeled so that my mother does not give my stuffs away!! Jeez I want to sell everything and buy all new in Montreal/Toronto. Bleeehhh. and the Canadian dollar is not decreasing. *sad* I still have more funds to exchange. Stressful stressful.

I'm working slowly on my journal pages and I believe I'll leave most of my scrap papers behind if there's no space to bring them. My creative style has changed and I tend to make my own papers than use ready made ones, unless for collage. we'll see.






On an unrelated note,what is the big deal about Lady Gaga?? Sure her style is eccentric but else she's just another manufactured artist IMO, a bit like the Madonna of 2010. I saw her video clip "bad romance" and was like o.O LOL I guess I'm getting old.



No comments:

Post a Comment